Thursday, May 25, 2017

Closer and Closer . . .

Picture of the new BadWolf studio in Wales
It's been a little while, Crusaders. We have progress...

From Deborah Harkness' Facebook page ---> "TV: In case you missed the announcement last week, the producers of the television adaptation, Bad Wolf, opened their new studio in Wales. A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES is the first show that will be filmed there, and they had a good time sprinkling clues around in the studio (see picture). At this point, four writers have been working on the project, the casting director is casting major roles, the director and producer are doing location scouting, and I have a schedule in my hands that contains phrases such as "FIRST DAY OF SHOOTING" and "WRAP PARTY." This makes it all feel very real, doesn't it? I know it is hard to believe, and that you are patiently waiting for announcements about broadcasters in the UK, US, and around the world and for casting news and they promise me that you will get this information--eventually. Trust me: nobody wants to tell you more than I do, but it's not up to me and so we wait. "

With baited breath, friends!